Homemade Spicy Guacamole
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 1 min.
- 3large avocados
- 1tsp. Cholula brand hot sauce
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Halve avocados and remove pits, setting them aside.
- Cut avocaods into cubes with a pairing knife, then scoop into a bowl.
- Make smaller slices of avocado with your paring knife, while rotating the bowl.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper, and a tsp or more of hot sauce.
- Mix together, then add pits to prevent browning.
- Cover bowl and place in fridge until ready to serve. (Remove pits before serving.)
Enjoy with sliced raw veggies or some homemade chips!
Remember to log optional ingredients separately in your journal.