Sheet Pan Salmon or Cod with Pesto & Veggies
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 30 min.
- 4oz. wild-caught salmon or cod
- 2cups mixed low-carb vegetables (asparagus, cauliflower, broccoli, bell pepper, Brussels sprouts, mushrooms, zucchini)
- 1Tbsp. olive oil
- 3Tbsp. pesto (avoid pesto made with canola, look for avocado or olive oil)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut vegetables into bite size pieces.
- Place vegetables on a sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- With your hands, rub the olive oil into all the vegetables.
- Move the vegetables to one side and place frozen or fresh salmon or cod on baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until fish becomes flaky when pierced with a fork.
- Adjust seasoning of fish and veggies to your taste.
Add pesto on top of fish. Eat slowly, calmly and enjoy!
Remember to log optional ingredients separately in your journal.