Scrambled Eggs & Good Morning Sausage
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 15 min.
- 4 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 package (5 oz) Good Morning Sausage from Keller Crafted Meats, or similar high-quality brand
- Warm butter in a heavy-bottomed skillet over low heat.
- Scramble the eggs, salt, and cream with a whisk until frothy.
- Pour egg mixture into heated pan.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes, or to desired texture, gently stir occasionally.
- While the eggs are cooking, heat a separate small skillet with 1 tsp butter.
- Cook the sausage until browned on all sides and heated through.
Top with 1 Tbsp fresh chopped herbs and freshly ground pepper.
Remember to log optional ingredients separately in your journal.