Salmon Avocado Boats
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 1 min.
- 1medium ripe avocado
- 1/2tsp sea salt
- 1/2lemon, juiced
- 1tsp red onion, minced
- 3oz salmon, canned or in a pouch
- Optional add-ins: chopped bell pepper, basil, cilantro, parsley, cumin
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit. If the pit is small, scoop out some of the avocado to create enough space for the salmon.
- Transfer the scooped out avocado to a bowl, and combine with salt, lemon, red onion, and any other desired mix-ins or spices. Drain the salmon and combine, mashing together to mix well.
- Scoop the salmon mixture into the hollowed out avocado halves, and serve immediately.
The salmon mixture will keep in the fridge for a day or two if you want to double this recipe; simply wait to slice your avocado.
Remember to log optional ingredients separately in your journal.