Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 20 min.
- 2 bunches red radishes (about 30 radishes), rinsed and dried
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil or other heat-stable cooking fat
- 1/2 tsp sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Optional: Any fresh or dried herb you like (thyme, parsley, basil, or a blend)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment, foil, or a silicone mat.
- Cut radishes into halves, or quarters if very large, then toss in a bowl with oil, sea salt, black pepper and any herbs or spices. Make sure pieces get evenly coated.
- Spread on baking sheet and flip pieces skin side down to help prevent sticking.
- Roast for about 20 minutes, or until softening around the edges and beginning to brown.
- Remove and let cool a few minutes before serving.
We love serving on the side of roasted chicken or added to a warm salad.
Remember to log optional ingredients separately in your journal.