Grilled Ribeye with Farmstand Spinach
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 10 min.
- 2grass-fed beef ribeye steaks, 8-oz each
- 10oz fresh-picked spinach
- 2Tbsp grass-fed butter
- Pink or gray sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Remove steaks from packaging and pat dry with a paper towel. Cover with a few turns of black pepper on each side.
- Wash spinach.
- Preheat grill or charcoal to medium-high.
- Heat butter or ghee in heavy-bottomed skillet over medium-low heat. Add spinach and cook just until wilted.
- Grill steaks about 3 minutes per side for medium-rare. Use an instant-read thermometer to confirm doneness. Season with salt and pepper before serving.