Nut Butter & Chocolate Shake
Prep Time: 3 min.
Cook Time: 1 min.
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 6 Tbsp. nut butter of your liking
- 3 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. ground flax seeds
- 2 scoops Keto Meal Balanced Shake Powder, Chocolate Flavor (or similar)
- 4 Tbsp. hemp seeds
- 2 Tbsp. cocoa nibs
- Place avocado, nut butter, cocoa powder, coconut milk, flax seeds, a pinch of salt and half of the hemp seeds in a blender.
- Blend on high until smooth consistency.
- Add the ice cubes to blender if using and continue to blend on high until mixture is smooth. Add water to desired consistency.
- Pour half of the mixture into a glass and reserve remaining half for another meal, or share with a hungry family member.
Top the shake with 1 Tbsp. each of hemp seeds and cocoa nibs. Enjoy!
Remember to log optional ingredients separately in your journal.