Hard Boiled Eggs Meal Prep
Prep Time: 3 min.
Cook Time: 12 min.
- 1dozen large eggs from pasture-raised chickens
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Fill a large saucepan about halfway with filtered water and bring to a boil.
- Use a slotted spoon to set one egg at a time into the water.
- Adjust heat to maintain a soft boil.
- Set timer for 10 minutes.
- Fill a bowl with cold water and set aside
- Begin removing eggs one by one after 10-12 minutes of boiling.
- Dunk in cold water for a few seconds to stop cooking and allow shells to fall off more easily.
- Remove shells and slice in half to serve with salt & pepper, or store whole in the fridge.
Enjoy alone as a quick breakfast or snack or add to salads, bowls, leftovers, etc.
Remember to log optional ingredients separately in your journal.