Ham & Egg Muffins
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 15 min.
- 6large eggs
- 12slices ham, uncured, sugar-free
- 1cup shredded cheese of choice
- Olive or coconut oil for greasing a muffin tin
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease 6 muffin tins with oil.
- Line each muffin tin with two slices of ham, trying not to break ham.
- Press slices down so there is enough room to crack an egg inside each one.
- Crack one egg inside each cup.
- Top with cheese, salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake until eggs are cooked to your desired consistency (10-15 minutes).
- Eat slowly, calmly and enjoy!
Top with avocado, salsa, or eat plain.
Remember to log optional ingredients separately in your journal.