Fried Eggs, Sausage & Avocado
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 10 min.
- 2breakfast sausage links
- 2large eggs
- 1/2medium avocado
- 1tsp ghee
- Optional: Kimchi, sauerkraut or hot sauce for topping
- Heat ghee over medium high heat in a skillet.
- Cook sausages until brown and done to your desire, set aside.
- Turn down the heat and crack two eggs in the same skillet.
- Cook the eggs to your liking. (Coach Madisen, creator of this recipe, cooks them over-easy.)
- Season with salt and serve with avocado and optional kimchi, sauerkraut or hot sauce.
Eat slowly, calmly and enjoy!
Remember to log optional ingredients separately in your journal.