Keto Electrolyte Gummies
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook/Cool Time: 45 min.
- 3 or 4packets flavored electrolyte powder (about 2 tsp), such as Keto Vitals, LMNT, Relyte, or Ultima Replenisher brands
- 1/4cup grass-fed gelatin, such as Great Lakes Gelatin brand
- 2cups water
- Optional: Up to 1 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice, for a more tart flavor
- Silicone molds
- Mix water and gelatin in medium sauce pan and whisk until smooth. Heat on low and stir for a few minutes, until gelatin fully dissolves and starts to thicken.
- Remove from heat and stir in electrolyte powder. Add lemon juice, if using.
- Pour into your molds and cool in the refrigerator for 30-45 minutes. Remove from molds and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Remember to log optional ingredients separately in your journal.