Curry Chicken Salad with Collards
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 5 min.
- 2cups chicken, precooked, shredded, and cooled (or substitute canned chicken)
- 1/4cup whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1/4cup cashews, chopped
- 2Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2tsp curry powder
- 1/4cup chives, sliced
- 1/2lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2large collard greens, stems removed
- Combine chicken with yogurt, cashews, mayo, curry powder, chives, and lemon juice.
- Chill for 30 mins to allow flavors to blend.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Place a scoop of curry chicken salad in the center of a collard green. Garnish with extra chives or other herbs and more salt and pepper, if desired, then wrap and enjoy.
Remember to log optional ingredients separately in your Senza Food Journal.