Keto Collagen Smoothie
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 2 min.
- 1packet (12g) Great Lakes Collagen Hydrolysate
- 1cup frozen wild blueberries, or sub blackberries, raspberries, or strawberries (If using fresh fruit, add a few ice cubes to the blender.)
- 1Tbsp almond butter or other nut/seed butter
- 1Tbsp cacao powder
- 2-3drops liquid stevia, plain or vanilla flavor, to taste
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, (or sub full-fat coconut milk or heavy cream)
- Add all ingredients to blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and add optional toppings, if desired.
Top with optional cacao nibs, pumpkin seeds hemp hearts, or shredded coconut.
Remember to log optional ingredients separately in your Senza Food Journal.