Chocolate Microwave Cake for One
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 5 min.
- 2Tbsp butter (salted or unsalted)
- 1/2tsp baking powder (aluminum-free)
- 1Tbsp coconut flour
- 2Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1Tbsp erythritol or monk fruit blend
- Dash of sea salt
- 2Tbsp heavy cream
- In a microwave-safe bowl that has a base about 4 inches in diameter and is at least 3 inches high, microwave the butter for 20 seconds or until just melted.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix with a fork until smooth.
- Add the egg and heavy cream and beat until egg is fully incorporated and batter has thickened.
- Microwave for 75 seconds. Let sit in its container for at least 3 minutes to continue drying out the bottom before serving.
Top with optional unsweetened whipped cream and/or drizzle 1 tsp of a sugar-free syrup.
Remember to log optional ingredients separately in your Senza Food Journal.