Prep Time: 4 min.
Cook Time: 1 min.
- 12 large chicharrones
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup pulled pork (see Pulled Pork with Asparagus recipe)
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- Turn your oven on broil.
- Place chicharrones on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Top with pork and cheese.
- Place in oven for 1 minute or until cheese is melted and bubbling.
Top with salsa, sour cream, scallions and any other toppings of your liking.
Remember to log optional ingredients separately in your journal.