Keto-Paleo Cauliflower Stuffing
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 30 min.
- 1large cauliflower head, cut into small florets
- 1/2cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1medium onion, chopped
- 2cloves garlic, minced
- 5Tbsp melted butter or olive oil
- 2Tbsp fresh parsley (+more for garnish)
- 1/2tsp poultry seasoning
- 1/2tsp ground sage
- 1/2tsp dried thyme
- 1/2tsp sea salt
- Pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the chopped cauliflower, onions, celery, and garlic.
- Stir in the melted butter or olive oil, poultry seasoning, sage, thyme, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Evenly spread the cauliflower mixture on the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast for 15 minutes (or until the onions are soft and caulk is starting to brown).
- Lightly stir in the fresh parsley. Roast for 10-15 more minutes, until the cauliflower is well browned, and onions are starting to caramelize.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
- Try adding sausage for a classic spin, or mushrooms to keep it vegan.
- Bake up a batch of Oopsie Rolls ahead of time, and add for a more traditional take on stuffing.
- Add pine nuts or pecans for an added crunch.
- Top with cheese or nutritional yeast to make it taste more rich.
Remember to log optional ingredients separately in your journal.