Keto Collagen Smoothie
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 2 min.
- 1packet (12g) Great Lakes Collagen Hydrolysate
- 1cup frozen blackberries, or sub raspberries, wild blueberries, or strawberries (If using fresh fruit, add a few ice cubes to the blender.)
- 2Tbsp almond butter or other nut/seed butter
- 2Tbsp cacao powder
- 2-3drops liquid stevia, plain or vanilla flavor, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups full-fat coconut milk, (or sub almond milk or heavy cream)
- Optional: 2 tsp cacao nibs, shredded coconut, or hemp seeds as a topping
- Add all ingredients to blender, along with ice, if using - and puree until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and add optional toppings, if desired.
Spprinkle with optional cacao nibs, hemp seeds, or shredded coconut.
Remember to log optional ingredients separately in your Senza Food Journal.