Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 30 min.
- 2cups frozen mixed berries
- 3/4cup chopped pecans
- 1cup almond flour
- 6Tbsp erythritol
- 4Tbsp butter, melted
- 1tsp vanilla
- Cinnamon, nutmeg, sea salt, and liquid monk fruit or stevia to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl combine pecans, almond flour, butter, erythritol and spices.
- Stir well to combine, it should be a consistency similar to a cookie dough but falls apart a bit more.
- In an 8 x 8 pan, spread out frozen berries and cover with almond flour mixture, spreading as evenly as you can.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the top of the crumble is golden brown.
Serve with keto-friendly whipped cream or ice cream.
Remember to log optional ingredients separately in your journal.