Berry & Coconut Chia Pudding
Prep Time: 4 min.
Cook/Chill Time: 2 hr.
- 1/2cup chia seeds
- 1can coconut milk
- 10raspberries, pureed with a splash of water
- Optional: Other berries and/or chopped nuts of your liking, vanilla, unsweetened whipped cream
- Mix chia seeds and coconut milk in a medium sized bowl.
- Add vanilla now if you would like. Season lightly with a pinch of salt.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let sit for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
In a small jar or glass, layer chia pudding with raspberry puree, berries, nuts and/or seeds. Top with optional whipped cream. Save half of ingredients for a future meal.
Remember to log optional ingredients separately in your journal.